I'm too old, I'm a really slow learner, and I study by myself. I've come to enjoy the taste of lemonade.
Please don't leave cryptic comments to my questions if you want to help me. If you don't want to, then simply don't write anything.
- Cross Validated 4.9k 4.9k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Economics 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 "Once, twice, thrice,...", what comes next?
- 45 Seminal papers that later were proven to contain errors
- 20 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- 18 Sampling distribution from two independent Bernoulli populations
- 16 What's the purpose of the two different definitions used for limit?
- 16 How to approach a student with bad hygiene?
- 15 RStudio doesn't save picture
- View more network posts →