An old man in the sea.
I'm too old, I'm a really slow learner, and I study by myself. I've come to enjoy the taste of lemonade.
Please don't leave cryptic comments to my questions if you want to help me. If you don't want to, then simply don't write anything.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 '14 at 17:17
- Cross Validated 4.9k 4.9k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Economics 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 78 "Once, twice, thrice,...", what comes next?
- 45 Seminal papers that later were proven to contain errors
- 20 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- 18 Sampling distribution from two independent Bernoulli populations
- 16 How to approach a student with bad hygiene?
- 15 RStudio doesn't save picture
- 14 What's the purpose of the two different definitions used for limit?
- View more network posts →