I studied Spanish as my major in college, and have travelled to Spain, Venezuela, and various parts of Mexico. I currently teach high school Spanish and teach private lessons to adults who want to learn Spanish. I make no claims to speak Spanish perfectly or even really fluently, although I can speak fairly well and enjoy it. I have a grammar nerd kind of brain and love getting into the grammatical details of the language.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 12 '15 at 14:29
Top network posts
- 36 Is there a Spanish equivalent to "-ish"?
- 22 How do you say a "shot" referring to alcohol?
- 14 How do you say "I'm gonna get you!"?
- 14 Use of "Veni"? Is it a real word?
- 14 How big are the regional differences in the Spanish spoken in different countries?
- 13 How might you say a child is "cute" in Spanish?
- 12 Is "tobogán" an acceptable word for "slide" throughout the Spanish speaking world?
- View more network posts →