- Physics 11.5k 11.5k 66 gold badges4444 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Skeptics 674 674 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 616 616 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 179 Why don't metals bond when touched together?
- 97 Are there pure sine waves in nature or are they a mathematical construct that helps us understand more complex phenomena?
- 62 Why are there only four passive elements?
- 56 Is it possible to "cook" pasta at room temperature with low enough pressure?
- 43 What's inside a proton?
- 38 Why do we need to know the shape of the slide to find the time to slide down it?
- 38 How to calculate average of sine squared
- View more network posts →