Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Travel 11.1k 11.1k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.2k 7.2k 33 gold badges4646 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.7k 2.7k 1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 90 Employer asking us to move items that are approximately 1000 lbs (450 kg) each. How can I address this issue properly so that no one gets hurt?
- 79 How is it possible for a hotel to have Wifi but no internet access?
- 76 In Windows, using the command line, how do you check if a remote port is open?
- 65 In C#, why are variables declared inside a try block limited in scope?
- 64 How to survive a timeshare promotional trip?
- 56 Was this scene in "The Last Jedi" an homage to "Hardware Wars"?
- 55 Why would airlines not let a US citizen with an expired passport board a plane back to the US?
- View more network posts →