Lucas Gabriel Sánchez
I'm a programmer. I've been a programmer for over a decade.
I've love languages, I like to learn them and use as many as I can, and in no particular order these are the ones I used in my career:
- Action Script 3, for flash games
- C#, for Unity 3D games
- C++, for mobile games with cocos2d-x, and apps with JUCE
- Java, for Android games and apps, and for desktop apps a long time ago
- Objective-C, for iOS games and apps
- Go, for web services
- Python (2.x and 3.x), for internal tools and game servers
I like to play around with different languages to build things and find interesting facts about programming, so I'm developing a new programming language (duh!) in a very slow pace, not only to create something, but also to learn the hows and whys of this lovely profession.
The languages I'm interested or learning right now: Lisp, Erlang and Elixir
- Stack Overflow 32.3k 32.3k 2020 gold badges5353 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 481 481 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 439 439 22 gold badges66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 235 235 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1750 How to know if an object has an attribute in Python
- 1045 What's the difference between lists and tuples?
- 101 Batch files: How to read a file?
- 37 StackTrace in Flash / ActionScript 3.0
- 31 AS3 - Abstract Classes
- 22 C# - How can I "overload" a delegate?
- 22 why overloading not support in Actionscript?
- View more network posts →