Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Chess 2k 2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 87 Examples of great mathematical writing
- 61 A way to directly see that the interior angles of triangle sum to $180^\circ$?
- 47 A function whose fixed points are the primes
- 46 Why is the Death Star spherical?
- 43 Did Ender ever learn that he killed those two boys?
- 42 Fixed point theorems
- 37 Old books still used
- View more network posts →