Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 10.1k 10.1k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 8.4k 8.4k 1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Physics 6.9k 6.9k 1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Politics 5.5k 5.5k 1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 134 In a village, $90\%$ of people drink Tea, $80\%$ Coffee, $70\%$ Whiskey, $60\%$ Gin. Nobody drinks all four. What percentage of people drinks alcohol?
- 104 Non-associative operations
- 96 Why can't advertisers say 'Super Bowl'?
- 70 Were there depictions of Donald Trump holding Hillary Clinton's severed head?
- 69 Why does the speed of a ping pong ball increase when the space in which it can bounce decreases?
- 64 Professor creates assignment making students advocate for a bill being presented to Congress. Is this legal?
- 63 In the Christmas Pageant scene, what did Buzz do to Kevin?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.