Some days I code, some days I troubleshoot. Every day I rock it, though. :3
Tech person by day, Japanese enthusiast, gamer, and musician by nights/weekends.
I try to make it work, but my knowledge is far from perfect -- looking forward to teach and to learn. :D
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Member for 2 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 4 at 19:28
- Japanese Language 4.3k 4.3k 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.7k 2.7k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 461 461 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 281 281 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 209 209 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 What is the word for things that work even when they aren't working (e.g. escalators)?
- 36 Why is 一日 'tsuitachi'?
- 14 Does "mislead" imply intent?
- 12 A fancier way of saying, “I'm not a fan of…”
- 9 Does 韓国 mean "South Korea" or "Korea as a whole"?
- 9 Is 僕 (boku) only appropriate for cisgendered men?
- 8 Why does 前 mean "past" in terms of time, but "forward" in terms of direction?
- View more network posts →