I am a software engineer with quite a lot of experience in C++, both in Unix and Windows platforms. Recently I have started working in C# and .NET.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
43 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 '20 at 8:37
- Stack Overflow 10.4k 10.4k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 9.7k 9.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 813 813 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 22 bronze badges
- User Experience 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 115 Avoid trailing zeroes in printf()
- 50 Why does boolean consume more memory than char?
- 41 Can object constructor return a null?
- 27 Can you compare objects by address for equality?
- 25 Is using the keyword var bad in C# 2.0?
- 22 Calling overridden function from the overriding function
- 21 Many meanings of "llamas"
- View more network posts →