Nothing to say about me... but if you insist, just take a look at my actions, they speak better than I could ever do. Even when I'm not part of the solution, I will not be part of the problem.
Better to have nothing, no matter when, than to accept rubbish. — Random Wuxia
when you wish for peace and quiet, trouble tends to find ways to catch up to you.
- Ask Ubuntu 59.3k 59.3k 2222 gold badges156156 silver badges239239 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 30k 30k 2121 gold badges9292 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 12.1k 12.1k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Super User 4.5k 4.5k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 1111 gold badges4444 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 298 Installed Teamviewer using a 64-bit system, but I get a dependency error
- 195 I deleted /bin/rm. How do I recover it?
- 194 How can I restart GNOME Shell, after it freezes or becomes unresponsive?
- 157 How to debug a bash script?
- 120 Run a command without making me wait
- 120 How to install 7zip to extract rar files
- 115 People don't read the tag excerpts because we don't swat them into their faces
- View more network posts →