Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 7.8k 7.8k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 4.6k 4.6k 88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 193 193 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 164 164 66 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 What is the probability for an electron of an atom on Earth to lie outside the galaxy?
- 32 Why is speed defined like it is?
- 26 Mismatching word gender in Spanish
- 22 Why does pitch increase when you blow harder into a whistle?
- 13 Why isn't temperature involved in the Schrödinger equation?
- 13 Why can I see the top of objects in a reflection when they are not facing the reflective surface?
- 10 Why can waves (audio, eletromagnetic, etc.) be represented by a circle?
- View more network posts →