top 0.13% overall
Programmer and Scrum Master specialized in R&D projects. Freelance consultant. T-shirt scripter. Amateur genealogist. Code golfer. I made my own MarioLANG interpreter and went beyond: https://github.com/charliealejo/SuperMarioLang
Appointed moderator at Spanish Language.
Real name: Carlos Alejo.
Contact me at
charlie.spanish.se (at) Gmail
Avatar image by Studio Kawaii (go throw them your money).
- Spanish Language♦ 70.6k 70.6k 3232 gold badges150150 silver badges355355 bronze badges
- Code Golf 12.1k 12.1k 3232 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Latin Language 2.1k 2.1k 44 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 896 896 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 "DDoouubbllee ssppeeaakk!!"
- 92 Is that an "r" in "worship" in a text from 1591?
- 55 How to be nice (even when you don't want to) - The basics
- 38 Etymologically, why do "ser" and "estar" exist?
- 38 Why did my "seldom" get corrected?
- 36 The shortest way to find one unique value when all other values are the same
- 33 Can the number be split into powers of 2?
- View more network posts →