At nights i do electronic and PCB design for fun yet I get paid for it. I used to like PICs very much but currently I´m getting interested in ARM, CAN, WiFi and GPS. I used to work at world class organizations that left me a great deal of experience in automation, electromechanical equipment, manufacturing and electronic design.
In the day I am a the IT specialist of a small organization thus I administer servers and networks, maintain databases and applications, make J2EE programs, fix computers... you get the idea. I have years of experience with java (about 10) but now I'm starting to like C# very much.
I'm from those days where personal computer market was shared by Commodore, Tandy, VIC20, etc. The first microprocessor I ever programmed (in assembly language) was 8085. My first OS was Altos Xenix, then CPM and finally MS-DOS. The first programming language I used was Pascal.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jul 6 at 13:04
Top network posts
- 21 PostgreSQL function for last inserted ID
- 8 ¿Por qué decimos "emoticono" en lugar de "emocicono", si viene de emoción + icono?
- 7 ¿Cómo se llama el efecto de llamar a las cosas por el nombre de una marca conocida?
- 7 How to use "importar" as "matters to someone"?
- 6 ¿Cómo traducir "staycation" al español?
- 6 Informaciones vs. información - when to use which?
- 6 In Mexico what is the most common Spanish word for pull-ups, push-ups, and sit-ups?
- View more network posts →