Applied statistician in health research.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
56 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Cross Validated 14.6k 14.6k 88 gold badges2626 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Travel 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 634 634 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 231 231 44 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 25 What do these numbers (1, 2, 3) on taxi roofs mean?
- 25 What is the point of reporting descriptive statistics?
- 16 Is a model fitted to data or is data fitted to a model?
- 16 Is it possible for a normal distribution to have mean 0 and standard deviation less than 1?
- 15 Is there any policy reason why language sites have badges named in English?
- 14 What is the difference between "count proportions" and "continuous proportions"?
- 13 Why is the cycle race called La Vuelta "a" España, not "de"?
- View more network posts →